[Freeciv-Dev] additions

To: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] additions
From: riq <riq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 02:13:49 -0300

There were some mistakes with some leaders/cities of argentine in:
freeciv-1.10.0/data/defaults/nations.ruleset
(I added more cities)

Also, there is a bug (I dont know if this is the place to post bugs) when
I 'disband unit' from the menu of a city.
how to reproduce the bug: (version 1.10.0, gtk frontend)
1. click on a city
2. click on a unit of the city
3. disband unit
(the unit is disbanded but the picture of that unit is still shown, but that
unit doesnt exist anymore).
If I disband more units, those units are disbanded correctly (they are not
shown). If I close the menu of the city, and re open it, everything is ok.

riq.