[Freeciv-Dev] Sentry units when they board a ship

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Sentry units when they board a ship
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:35:41 +0100

It turned out that it was bad testing that caused me to think my patch didn't
work; Very reassuring :)

Feel free to wait adding it to after 1.10 shipped, but I feel it doesn't carry
much risk.

So here it is; still a 2 lines code patch :)

-Thue

ps: note that currently units aboard ships are sentry'ed as part of the function

void update_unit_activity(struct player *pplayer, struct unit *punit)

in server/unitfunc.c; but this means that if fx an explorer board a ship and
still have moves left he will remain in focus, cause update_unit_activity is
only called between turns. My patch changes that.