[Freeciv-Dev] Version Scheme.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Version Scheme.
From: mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 09:29:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi Freecivers!

Now that the linux version numbering scheme is used widely by a lot
of know applications such as:
Linux, G.N.O.M.E, AbiSuite, GIMP, X-Chat etc.
Then it is my hope that Freeciv will follow the same path. Now what
do you guys think?

BTW. Im not on the mailinglist so please also reply to my mail addr.

Regards
Martin Willemoes Hansen

--
Is your email secure? http://www.pop3now.com
(c) 1998-2000 secureFront Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.