[Freeciv-Dev] Re: An idea

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: An idea
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:01:17 EST

I am new on the list so i don't know if anybody here propose sth >similar:

idea/suggestion
possibility of alliance

Good idea.  Not new, but still good.  ;-)

Seriously though, this is badly needed, but hard to implement. Part of the difficulty is how to teach the AI to do diplomacy. Unfortunately, currently there is no work going on in improving the AI.

In any case, we really need the Senate to be implemented to bring some much needed balance to the game. We might finally be able to see a space race. Or at least diplomacy will be a little more meaningful.

Mike