[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Worklist (PR#234)

To: Tobias Brox <tobiasb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Worklist (PR#234)
From: Corin Anderson <corin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:24:00 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Tobias Brox wrote:

> A less harmful bug with the worklist; when changing the first entry of the
> list in a city, the production is changed, as expected - but this
> doesn't happen when deleting the first entry...

Correct me if I misunderstand your scenario:  You open the worklist and
delete the first (and only) worklist item.  Then you click okay.  And the
city is still building the same old thing.

This isn't a bug.  If an empty worklist is committed, then the production
target isn't changed.  I mean, what -else- can you do?

Corey