[Freeciv-Dev] Explosion animations

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Explosion animations
From: Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Jan 2000 21:42:11 +0100

Hi,

here's another attempt to get my explosion animation stuff into the
main distribution... It's now adapted to the tilespec system.
Explosions still stolen from xgalaga, but actually they don't look
that bad.

Problems:

- gtk client only, but should be easy for other clients
- animation speed hardcoded. I don't know if there's need to have this
  dynamic...

Please, folks, tell me what you think about this, so I can make it
perfect this time :)

        Falk