Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] nls details

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] nls details
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:37:17 -0500

This is in response to a request from Egbert Hinzen to add some "Languages"
(NLS) details.

I added a menu item to all the clients (including the new client/gui-mui,
but couldn't even see if it compiles here, not having an Amiga).

(This is the fifth post of this message.  It hasn't yet seemed to make it
through the mailing list.  I apologize if you've received this more than
once.)

jjm