Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] shared library problem (PR#176)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] shared library problem (PR#176)
From: opi@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:58:24 -0800 (PST)

Full_Name: Alexander Opitz
Version: 1.9.0
Client: Both (or N/A)
OS: Linux (SuSE 6.0 with GTK update)
Submission from: (NULL) (62.104.182.94)

If the game starts he draw some elements in the world map, but then he crashes
with:
civclient: error in loading shared libraries : undefined symbol: __rawmemchr

hmmm, ok I don´t know, is all up to date for the game? Because SuSE 6.0 is to
old and so I´ve update glibc and gtk,
but what too? I don´t know wich librarie have the __rawmemchar symbol inside.

The civserver have the same problem but with the __register_frame_info symbol
:-(

cu opi//

PS: Please excuse my bad english, but I haven´t learn it right ... and also
excuse I know, that isn´t a bug