Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: more pt_BR

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: more pt_BR
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:08:45 -0200

Would you ppl like perhaps that I maintain the CVS version of
pt_BR.po? I have CVS access to keep the debian subdir in sync;
if that would be fine with the Powers that Be, I can coordinate
whoever is going to make the translation and commit it to CVS.

(Considering that I am from Brazil, I mean.)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.