Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civclient and netscape 4.7 don't like themselves... (P

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civclient and netscape 4.7 don't like themselves... (PR#161)
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 11:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

--OwLcNYc0lM97+oe1

bubel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (bubel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> I start civclient and civserver. When I want to start netscape, the server
> aborts with signal 11. That's all. Well, I shouldn't be surfing while
> playing freeciv anyway ;-)

You should be able to do both!  Are you running out of paging/swap space?

Is your computer overheating, or do you have any other hardware problems
like faulty RAM chips?  (Slight problems with hardware are known to
cause signal 11 problems in some cases.)

--
Greg Wooledge                    | "Truth belongs to everybody."
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             |   Red Hot Chili Peppers,

--OwLcNYc0lM97+oe1

--OwLcNYc0lM97+oe1--

-------