Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] City Display Bug (PR#151)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] City Display Bug (PR#151)
From: nilsqjeppe.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:53:29 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Nils Jeppe
Version: 1.8.3
OS: inux 2.2.12
Submission from: (NULL) (212.12.35.241)

In one of my cities, there is a mine in the leftmost space of the
uppermost row of the terrain map in the city display. When I put a
worker on this square, the whole train map jumps to the right by about
15 pixels.
I do have a saved game, and the bug does reappear when the client and
server are restarted with this savegame - I'll be happy to email
it to anybody who wants to tackle this one. Just tell me where to. :)

Best wishes,
Nils