Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] conection types

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] conection types
From: Andy Black <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 17:36:39 -0600

Hi

I will need to add a typedef to the code for networking purposes.  the
problem is the code assumes (usually corectly) that sockets are type int.
However, Open Transport (mac networking) uses a struct for sockets.
Therefore, I need to add the typedef somewhere to allow both cases to be
acurate.  Should the define be in config.*.h, packets.h, or a different
place altogther?

Andy