Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: suggestions

To: Corin Anderson <corin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: suggestions
From: Nicolas BRUNEL <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:03:31 +0000 (GMT)

> This reminds me to ask:  when will new features (like worklists,
> barbarians, improved AI, etc.) get to fall into the hands of the public?
> Ie, about when will the version *after* 1.9.0 come out?

Well,

   this is a very good question. It depends mainly on the time the
developpers will spend on their patches. If you are really interested by
one specific feature, try to contact the author of the patch. You can help
him/her by testing, commenting and rereading a given patch. Try to
concentrate on one patch. The aim is to help the author till his/her patch
is in cvs. Feel free also to develop your own patches.

   We aim to do a release every 3 months. But, as the roadmap isn't
strictly followed, features will be available when finished ! :)

Bye,

Nicolas-+-