Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Old metaserver running again.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Old metaserver running again.
From: Peter Dam Mains <lancelot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:04:18 +0200 (MDT)

The old metaserver at platinum.daimi.aau.dk is now running again. It has been
down for maintanance for about a month, and since I have no say in the aau.dk
domain, I couldn't change the address of platinum.
I suggest that platinum.daimi.au.dk either be removed, or if people are still
interrested in a backup server, be changed to meta2.freeciv.org, so we can
change the address when the need arises.

I'll keep running the metaserver until someone tells me not to. :)

/Peter Dam Mains