Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Sound playback on background

To: Artur Biesiadowski <abies@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Sound playback on background
From: Kontorotsui <kontorotsui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 02:46:13 +0200 (MEST)

On 22-Sep-99 Artur Biesiadowski wrote:
>> Does anybody know how to work around this problem?
>
> Try disabling gc and check it again. If it dissapears, then you are just
> experiencing gc pauses. I know it is good for real-time things like
> sound/video, try to check JMF, maybe they have corrected it in some way
> there.

Excuse me if I ask, what is gc and JMF? I think I guessed the latter is Java
Media something, please let me know.

Thanks and regards,
        Andrea.

---
Andrea "Kontorotsui" Controzzi - MALE Student of Computer Science at
University of Pisa  -  Italy  -  E-mail: kontorotsui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: http://www.cli.di.unipi.it/~controzz/intro.html