Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: use new many leaders patch in xaw client

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: use new many leaders patch in xaw client
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:30:59 -0400

>Well, I've tried to fix both of these bugs.  Since this is my first foray
into the intricacies of the intermeshing server/client state machines, I
could easily have overlooked something.

Oops.  I must've overlooked something.  I was so intent on new game
startup, I forgot to test loading save games.  It breaks.

This is just a warning -- I'm still looking into the problem.

jjm