Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] patch: Move code out of mapview.c

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: Move code out of mapview.c
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:16:05 +0100

Hi,

This patch moves the render code for tiles of the map out of
mapview.c. For this I created a new function called
get_tile_sprite_array(). It fills a given Sprite * array. The
gui dependent part of the calls this function and then has to
go through the array filled by this function and draw the sprites
(the first sprite with background the other with masks) on the
screen. Similiar has been done for the unit draw function.

These new functions has been created in tilespec.c, but I don't
know if this is the right place. Should I maybe create a new
file? (e.g. gfx_stuff.c)

bye,
Sebastian Bauer