Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: snprintf, again

To: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: snprintf, again
From: Alex Zepeda <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 16:56:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 22 Aug 1999, David Pfitzner wrote:

> I think the following post got eaten by the Listar (mis)feature
> of "lets pretend this post is a Listar command request".
> Lets try again:  (quoted text is the message :-)

Speaking of Listar misfeatures, how does one go about unsubscribing from
freeciv-dev from another email address?  I recently changed ISPs, since
the other one has been dead for nearly five days so far (all of it
"routine" maintence).

So far, posts keep getting forwared through to here, and listar claims I'm
not subscribed (I sent unsubscribe freeciv-dev garbanzo@xxxxxxxxxx).

Geez, I hate changing addresses.

- alex