[Freeciv-Dev] cvs tileset

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] cvs tileset
From: Tatu Rissanen <trident@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:04:57 +0200 (EET DST)

I uploaded a tileset for development version of FreeCiv into incoming
directory. The set is meant to be used with the latest cvs version and
when a new official version of FreeCiv is released this tileset should
be promoted as well.

Feel free to make changes to this tileset, if your patch requires
changes in graphics.

I haven't tested the tileset with the lastest cvs version. But I know
the tileset fails to work with 1.8.0. I think the tile size calculation
failed as tiles.xpm is 30 pixels taller than it should be.

--
Tatu Rissanen
tatu.rissanen