[Freeciv-Dev] Suggested improvement to the game...

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggested improvement to the game...
From: "Vince" <vinceit@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 21:34:13 -0400

Hello!  First off, I'd like to start by saying that you guys have made a game that I enjoy far more than Civ2.  I started playing FreeCiv after playing Civ & Civ2 almost nonstop since their release, and I just enjoy FreeCiv more.
Anyhow, my idea was to add a unit implemented in Civilization:CTP called the Ecoterrorist.  This unit would spring up in a partisan-like manner to respond to pollution in one of 2 ways:
1) To disrupt shield production and/or pillage terrain
2) To be a limited use settler that could only clean up pollution, then disappear. (more akin to an Environmentalist).  This would only happen in a Democracy.

I figured I'd add this idea, but the river/canal, 'Suez Canal', and observer ports ideas sound like they would rock if implemented.  Thanks for your time and keep up the great work.
Vince