[Freeciv-Dev] Server options dialog

To: Freeciv Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Server options dialog
From: Artur Biesiadowski <abies@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:48:04 +0200

Could somebody with cvs access change server options report output a bit
? Now it specifies "Options value(min,max)" as a title. I'm displaying
title as window name in my java client and "value(min,max)" part do nto
line up (and do not makes sense - it is not title after all). I think
that it should go as first line of actual message, with title being just
"Options" or "Server options 1/2".

Artur