[Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch: new format for techs,buildings rulesets (PR#101

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch: new format for techs,buildings rulesets (PR#101)
From: dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 06:04:55 -0700 (PDT)

Forgot to mention one thing with previous post:

Converting the buildings ruleset, I noticed a curious thing:
in struct improvement_type, and in the old buildings.ruleset,
there is a field called "shield_upkeep".  Now this is rather
strange because normally "shields" means production, which
are used to _build_ improvements, but upkeep costs _money_
(aka gold, trade) not shields??

(I've just called it "upkeep" in the new-format ruleset
files via the patch...)

-- David