[Freeciv-Dev] Options of the server and the gtk client,

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Options of the server and the gtk client,
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 19:12:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

  I have continued my patch for the gtk client's options. It is now used
also for the server's options. It eliminates at least one bug of gtk
client : when no argument was given to the last option of the gtk client.
( At the cost of adding less than a dozen new bugs, I promise. )

I read in the gtk tutorial that gtk widraw its options from the array of
options after having used them. So, I put
gtk_init(&argc,&argv) before parse_options(argc,argv). I rename the option
"--name" to "--Name" as "--name" is a gtk option.

This patch is against 5 of august 1999 cvs version.

Bye,