[Freeciv-Dev] pillaging fortresses

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] pillaging fortresses
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:39:49 -0400

I wanted to remove some fortresses that I had built after I was done with
them, and learned to my dismay that I couldn't.

The attached patch (vs. the CVS snapshot from a day or two ago) fixes this.

As you can see, I put the fortress pillaging after mine/irrigation but
before railroad/road.  I don't know whether Civ1/Civ2 allow fortresses
to be pillaged; and for Civ1, if it allows it, I don't know the order
in which the pillaging occurs.  (Civ2, as I recall, allows you to select
which tile improvement to pillage.)  If people want the order rearranged,
that's fine with me.

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.