[Freeciv-Dev] More ideas
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
I can't work on freeciv developpement shortly,
but i've some interesting ideas (i think).
- possibility to select what to display on
- dynamic selection of tilesets
- Readline support
Various (for 2.0?):
- possibility to choose settler automatic actions
(only mining, irigation+road,etc...)
- more precision on taxes/lux/science/ rates.
(example: 34% ontaxes...)
show nation's frontier (by viewing cities influence zone)
- use a pseudo-hexagonal map (with square to limit
graphical change). I've made 2 picture with gimp
as example( it's better than a long explaination)a
- A satelit unit for disable fog effect on limited zone.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Freeciv-Dev] More ideas,
Mathieu Ignacio <=