[patch] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] WISH: City Report sorting, and more

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patch] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] WISH: City Report sorting, and more
From: Daniel Sjolie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:23:29 +0200

On 1999-07-04 01:45:18, Markus Linnala wrote:

> Two wishes to reduce micromanagement.
>
> Sorting
> =======
>
> It could be cool to be able to sort City Report by different
> criterias.
>
> Sorting could be implemented by making tiles clickable. Sorted
> column should get some specific property, like colour to make it
> distinctive. If title has several categories inside, you should
> be able to sort by every one of them. Numbers should be sorted
> by numeric order and strings by ascii order.
>
> gtk_clist has some usable stuff, but I guess using it might need
> experienced coder.
>
> Examples:
>
> Sort by               locate easily need to build
> pollution     recycling centre
> size          mass transit, aqueduct, sewer system
> concise               temple, or reorder city

Done...
Really nice feature actually... :)
Esp. in combination with the multiple select thingy...

I think this makes the 'change all that build this' redundant...

Patch with all my recent patches in one:
http://www.shaolie.dhs.org/~deepone/freeciv/solar_plant+pollution+sort_cities_by_column.diff
(that is one bad filename! :)

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)