[Freeciv-Dev] freeciv 1.8.0 Red Hat 5.2 package

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] freeciv 1.8.0 Red Hat 5.2 package
From: Grégoire HUBERT <ghubert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:41:09 +0200

    Hello

   I was very pleased when I learnt that people had developped a free
version of civilization for my favorite OS. I downloaded  it from your link
for the red hat 5.2 RPM. I had no problem with installation but when I
tryed to run it, server wrote "could not find /usr/share/freeciv/ruleset" or
something like that. In fact, the file had been put in
"/usr/share/game/freeciv" I had to copy these files to the place the
server looks for them to make the game run. It's great clone you did and I
spent so many hours playing it :)

             Thank u and may the force be with u !
                           Greg.
the system manager.