Re: [Freeciv-Dev] ANARCHY IN FREECIV! (PR#50)

To: rp@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jonas.ogren@xxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] ANARCHY IN FREECIV! (PR#50)
From: Jonas Ögren <mocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:06:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo!

My client version 1.8.1 ( slp on Stampede 0.89 )
Server version 1.8.1 ( .tar.gz on Debian 2.1 )
Other client version 1.8.1 ( slp on Stampede 0.89 )

My friend will send me the save files, so I can send them to you. I know that
revolution will be in about 5 turns, and then i can change goverment type. But
the dialog box for that didnt arrive in 1300 years!

/ Jonas Ögren
jonas.ogren@xxxxxxx