[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Red Hat Developer Partner Program

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv developers)
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Red Hat Developer Partner Program
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 22:24:01 +0200

> So we have been spammed by Red Hat, by virtue of being on their
> "Application Index" - along with probably every other OSS development group
> that
> they are aware of - should we get mad? Protest???

Smile!  It's one of the funniest spams I've seen so far.
Don't laugh at her - she doesn't know better.  Why do you care
about Redhat's behaviour, anyway?  Planning to buy their stock?

Give us more reason to smile by contributing to Freeciv in some way.
That's how 'OSS' (<-- another example of marketroid speak, if you ask me)
came about in the first place.

--
Reinier