Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Full screen gtk client

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: billl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Full screen gtk client
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:59:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

     here is a nice patch from one my friend Oliver Rolland
<billl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. It allows to detached the freeciv version 1.8.0
window, the turn done window, the unit window and the text window. Doing
that, the GTK client contains only the map window. And, it looks great.
Of course, you can put back the windows by clicking on the handles (left
part of the windows). The patch is vs latest version of cvs (24th june
version). I garantee it compiles cleanly.

Enjoy,