Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] MFC progress

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] MFC progress
From: Andy Black <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 20:10:38 -0600

Hi

Today's error count: 232 on the server, unknown on the client, major
problem areas: networking (Open Transport), File I/O (Mac OS/FSSpec).  I
may be forced to start the server framework from scratch.  Yesterday I
uploaded a partial copy of the source to the freeciv ftp site.  The source
was in the raw format as oposed to being in a format like gzip.  I probably
will not upload to the FTP server frequently, but it's better than never.

Andy Black