Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Nationalities.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Nationalities.
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:48:19 +0200 (MET DST)

There are actually many discussions concerning the differences between
governments. However, I can hardly find any differences between
nationalities. I think it would be good that these differences exist
so that each game would be different provided that you choose such
nationality or such one.
For the time being, I choose at random.

Alex