Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Native Win32 freeciv

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Native Win32 freeciv
From: "Daniel Glassey" <danglassey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:39:25 +0100

Right, I think I've got all the sources I need up there. ;)

Is slightly buggy, but works on Win NT sp5, please try on other platforms to
see where it doesn't work, especially the networking bits.

Please let me know if there are any problems. (with programs or with source)
I've listed known bugs on the web page, so just let me know of new ones,
and what OS you are using

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/1305/freeciv.html

Daniel
--
"What quantity of cellulose fibre might one certain
american mammal throw supposing that said creature was