Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Middle mouse button

To: patrickschmid@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Middle mouse button
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 21:51:04 +1000 (EST)

Patrick Schmid wrote:

> I read in the documentation that the middle mouse button has some special
> functions.
> What do I do, if I don't have that button?

See the Help->Controls section in the client.  It pops up information
about terrain and other stuff, and the two-button work-around is to
use control+right_button.

It also has a use (not documented much except probably in the manual,
bundled separately) in the city dialog, where for the unit icons it
has the same effect as single clicking the unit and then selecting
"activate unit and close dialog".  The workaround here is to go
through the dialog.

Alexandre BERAUD wrote:

> Another solution (the best one in my opinion): buy
> another mouse :o)

Yep, that was my solution :-)

-- David