Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Running with Xaw (PR#20)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Running with Xaw (PR#20)
From: schaefer@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Peter Schäfer
Version: 1.8.0 cvs
OS: Linux Suse 2.0.36
Submission from: (NULL) (195.30.80.10)

I linked statically with my Xaw supplied in /usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw.a
things seem fine, except for the following:

The left 3 buttons on top, the menu bar, are clustered together to the left,
over the map window.

The options menu gives the warning
Warning: Cannot convert string "optioncenpoplabel" to type Widget,
and looks pretty .. default after that, with all buttons on top of each other.

As the other stuff seems to work,
I wondered what was needed to fix these 2 menus ?

Library version afaics:
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw.a
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw.so.6.1
Other libraries installed are Xaw3D and Xaw95.