Re: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: bugfix, select multiple units at city report, c

To: maage@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: bugfix, select multiple units at city report, code cleanup
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 18:44:00 +1000

Markus Linnala wrote:

> I removed white space at the end of the line. And indented
> files as some parts were not indented as the rest.

Actually, as a general note, I would prefer if you avoid doing
that.  It makes the patch longer and thus harder to read to
find the good stuff.  (Also potentially increased chance of
patch conflicts, I guess.)

Exceptions:
- If you are changing some code, then I don't mind if you
  re-indent code in that same area so that the indenting
  is consistent.
- For white space at the end of the lines I think helpdata.txt
  is an exception. (?)

> With this patch you can select arbiturary amount of cities and
> issue buy and changes commands on them.

Sounds very good!

Regards,
-- David