Re: [Freeciv-Dev] gtk bugs

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] gtk bugs
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:23:36 -0700

My gtk client runs pretty stable, but alot of times the windows don't
refresh when they should.  So the buttons on things like the buy window
or a city report are blank.  If I mouse over them, or resize the window
they come back.  The turn done button does something similiar, where
after a turn it stays white and won't blink when I am the last one
unless I have moused over it.

Is this just me?  I have a lot of gtk programs compiled and they don't
do this...

(I don't really know the first thing about gtk.)

--
Paul Zastoupil