Re: [Freeciv-Dev] bug in freeciv 1.8.0?

To: solomon javitt <sjavitt@xxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] bug in freeciv 1.8.0?
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 00:22:26 -0300

On May 06, solomon javitt decided to present us with:
> Whenever I try to close the help  window the client closes and
> disconnects from the server? Is this a bug or a problem with
> my game?

This is the extreme stupidity of the Athena widget set. If you
close the window by using the window manager's "close" button,
Athena doesn't know how to handle it and closes the whole
program. I heard a fix was implemented for some other window?

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.