[Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: AI create trade routes.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: AI create trade routes.
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 12:08:04 -0500

        This patch will cause the AI to create trade routes under certain
minimal conditions.
        Since the AI only builds caravans to support wonders, the only time
this really comes up in current play is when two civilizaitons are racing
to create the same wonder.

        There's probably a better way to do this, but still.  It's an
offering.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"When I was young, the sky was filled with stars.