Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Food supplies on city screen

To: FreeCiv Development <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Food supplies on city screen
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:44:02 -0500

Martin Christensen (1934330m001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> I would like for the food supplies/required to be displayed on the city
> dialogue next to the food production indicator, so that for instance it
> woul say +5 34(/60), [...]

Whoever gets the urge to do this... please also make the pollution
indicator bright red if it's nonzero.  (Or possibly yellow for pollution
up to about 10, and red thereafter.  Just so it's not tiny and black
and oh-so-easy to overlook.)

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.