[Freeciv-Dev] Server behaviour.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Server behaviour.
From: Paul Romanchenko <paul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:35:48 +0700 (OSS)

Hello.
I am playing in FreeCiv with my friend. We want to start server, start the
game and sometimes make the turn (when player has free time he make a
turn). Sometimes client computers reboots and connection to player lost.
We think server has to wait disconnected player, but it allows other
player(s) to make the turn. May I adjust server to wait disconnected
player(s) to connect?
Regards.
Paul Romanchenko.
paul@xxxxxxxxx, 2:5004/1.321, http://www.lab321.ru/~paul/