Re: [Freeciv-Dev] New brunus tiles set

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gilleta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] New brunus tiles set
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:04:48 +1100

Nicolas Brunel wrote:

>       you can find the new brunus tiles set in
> ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/
>
>       This tiles set is based on the classic one.
> It adds a nice looking 3d aspect to the classic tiles.
> I think it isn't compatible with cvs version later than the 18th of
> february.

I have adjusted the tiles to be compatible with latest
cvs, and uploaded the the adjusted tiles too.

(Unfortunately I had to include the flags.xpm again,
because we don't yet have the code to default from
tilesets other than the "default" one.  Though this
isn't really different to when the flags were inside
tiles.xpm)

-- David