[Freeciv-Dev] Future of Freeciv

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Future of Freeciv
From: "Martin Willemoes Hansen" <martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 16:37:56 -0000

Hi!

Have anybody made thoughts of having a ruleset for
Freeciv and one for Civilization III CTP?

I definatly think we should wait with to much new
stuff for Freeciv until we see how Civilization III
does it.

Btw, if something should be uploaded to ftp.freeciv.org
it should be uploaded to
ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/

Ill sort it there and move it into /contrib

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     Dr_nick | irc.stampede.org #stampede
ICQ     11597690

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums