[Freeciv-Dev] Patch: 'long-games'

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch: 'long-games'
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:42:52 -0500

  This is sort of large but I'm posting it to the list anyway.  Someone asked
me to make a few changes to the large patch I submitted earlier ('Patch
to improve the persistency of games') but unfortunately I deleted the email
almost immediately :-)

  Anyway, this is similar to the last patch, except that I've separated out each
set of added features into its own .diff file, I've changed the magic-cookie
patch so that it's backwards-compatible, I added a documentation file that
attempts to describe the changes, and I compressed the whole mess.  Hopefully
the patches work, I tried applying them to a clean copy of Freeciv (as opposed
to the one I've been making local modifications to) and they seemed to
apply and compile correctly.

  Still some things in this direction I'd like to add but they aren't happening
this week..got to get back to classes.. :-)

  Daniel