[Freeciv-Dev] Free Windows X Server

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Free Windows X Server
From: Ronnie G Misra <rgmisra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 18:37:06 EST

Xvnc has been ported to Windows with cygwin32. The combination of Xvnc
and the vncviewer for Windows gives you a free X Server under
Windows. I believe binaries can be found on the web somewhere... If I
get a chance, I will attempt to package all the relevant pieces
together, but if someone else does this first, please let me know by a
personal email - I don't follow the freeciv list too closely.

In case you don't know what VNC is, hop on over to
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

Ronnie Misra
rgmisra@xxxxxxx