Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] civworld

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] civworld
From: Per Mathisen <permath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:20:35 +0100 (MET)

I hacked civworld (a map/scenario editor for freeciv) into a state where
it can be compiled and run to see what it was. Some things were commented
out (it was built against GTK+ 1.0, which I no longer have) and some
things are just not there yet. I will not be maintaining it. If anyone
want to hack at it, go for it.

You can download it from ftp://ulven.ifi.ntnu.no/pub/freeciv/. Untar it
into your vanilla freeciv directory and pronounce the magic words.

Yours,
Per