Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv 1.7.2 coming this week: Testers needed!!

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv 1.7.2 coming this week: Testers needed!!
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 16:35:57 +1100

Dear Freeciv players and developers,

David and I plan to release Freeciv 1.7.2 at the end of this week.
Before we do this, we would like as many people as possible
to try it out and give feedback.

Please download the latest development snapshot from below, and
try it out.

  http://www.freeciv.org/latest.html

Comments should be posted to the freeciv-dev mailing list.

Regards,

Mitch.
--
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxx       | Not the official view of: |