Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[no subject]

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Nicolas BRUNEL <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:05:16 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

        As one can see in this game, the setllers
of the roman and mongol do nothing.
When i play against ai, from time
to time, i discovered civilizations with only one city.
These civilations had a wide area to devellop
and time enough to do it. ( I 've a same game. )
I wonder if those problems are related ?

bye,

 Nicolas BRUNEL
 LIM Case 901,
 163 Avenue de Luminy             brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 13288 Marseille Cedex 9  France  tel +33 04 9182 (8524) fax 9275