Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Fair Map Generator

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Fair Map Generator
From: iquin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 00:14:14 -0500 (EST)

Hello List,

I made some changes to map generator2, it now recognize
options set for swamp, forest, etc. and works with
larger maps.

The codes are not optimized yet and use up some CPU
time. The next thing I'm doing is to create islands to
be shared by 2 players, if nplayers is odd, there will
be a larger island shared by 3 players.

Please give me some feedback, positive or negative.

Thank You,
I.Q.

Get free personalized email at http://geocities.iname.com