Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] ai cheating

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] ai cheating
From: GUTIERREZ Fabien <gutierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 98 10:33:00 MET

                        Hi
I ve beeing looking for 2 AI playing ones against the other to see how
they manage to be so strong . I m now sure that they are cheating :
they put 100% of science tax or luxuries since the first game turn
wish it s not possible as if you want to use 100% you must be in
democracy wich techologie you doesn t have at the first turn .

Garcimore